Welcome to Kapil Marriage Consultancy.

Your Legal Ally for Court Marriage and Apostille Services

We have won trust of over a lakh of people in order to show them a proper path and help them in their documentation in order to get their marriage registered with Indian Court.

Kapil Marriage Consultancy

Established in the year 2012, Kapil Marriage Consultant in Thane West, Thane, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai is a top player in the category Marriage Registrar Consultants in the Thane, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai. This well-known establishment acts as a one-stop destination servicing customers both local and from other parts of Thane, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai Over the course of its journey, this business has established a firm foothold in it’s industry.

The belief that customer satisfaction is as important as their products and services, have helped this establishment garner a vast base of customers, which continues to grow by the day.

This business employs individuals that are dedicated towards their respective roles and put in a lot of effort to achieve the common vision and larger goals of the company.

In the near future, this business aims to expand its line of products and services and cater to a larger client base. In Thane, Mumbai, this establishment occupies a prominent location in Thane West.

It is an effortless task in commuting to this establishment as there are various modes of transport readily available. It is at Rahul Raut Address: Bmc building Helth department grond floor Mulund panch rasta din dayal road Mulund west Mumbai 400080 which makes it easy for first-time visitors in locating this establishment. It is known to provide top service in the following categories: Marriage Certificate Agents, Marriage Registrar Consultants.

Documents Required for Court Marriage

  • 1. ID Proof :- Pancard / Adhar Card / Passport
  • 2. Age Proof :- leaving/birth certificate / Passport
  • 3. Address Proof :- Adhar Card / Passport / Rent Agreement
  • 4. Nationality proof :- Pan Card / Adhar Card / Passport / Election Card
  • 5. If you are a Widow- Death Certificate of Spouse or Divorcee then Divorce Certificate required.

Enquire Now

Fill in your details and a Venue Specialist will get back to you shortly.

Can't read the image? click here to refresh

What we do

Many desktop publishing packages and web page editors now use orem psum as their default model text.